peterk

Fast batching watermarks

So I'm looking for a program that can batch watermark a lot of pictures really quick. Doesn't need to be detailed, or a complicated watermark, just fast and easy.

I land and have to transfer the pics from the camera, to the hard drive, pack some, burn it to the CD, pack more, deliver the CD, and get on the next load. Sometimes back to back, with one off load. If there was a way to insert watermarks quickly, that would be an even cooler batch of pics.

I bougth iwatermark online, seems like it might be a bit slow, haven't played that much with it yet though...

Suggestions?
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

I'm using Imageready with a prescripted action to do batch watermarking. It seems to have a limit of 20 items at a time but it goes through those 20 in about 45 seconds- 1 minute. If anyone can get around the limitation it is a wicked fast program.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

That looks interesting but it also appears to be a PhotoShop alternative. I am aware that you can use PS to record an action and batch process images but it's a pain to set up and do IMO and not always the answer. My question is it easier in thumbs plus to watermark and batch process than in PS?
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

When your a camera man, doing video with stills, but the student is only paying for video, this is when this comes into play. You take all the pics you can, dump them onto a disk with a watermark on them. Give the disk to the student and tell him that if he would like the photos on the disk to email you and then you can send the key to unlock the watermark. Of course, after they have paid you for the pics. Make sense?

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....