martz

inverted still

If I take still from my Rebet XT inverted on the plate of a Flat top Pro, do you think I need to rotate all the pictures before burning a cd ???

I plan on buying one of thoses cd burner which burn directly from the memory card.

Thanks all
===============================
Ourson # 5
impatient de sauter # 1

If you use photoshop you can create a batch/macro kind of operation that will open, rotate, save and close all your pictures. That is the easiest way to do something to a bunch of pictures. You can even add other things into the function such as sharpen, auto color, auto contrast, ect.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Doing it in photoshop is one option.

So is doing it in windows XP. Both are quire slow, especially if you're dealing with a large number of shots.

The fastest option I found was using Picasa.

Of course, the far superior option is to not do it in the first place.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

How about this; a note in every CD jacket, "Due to the extreme angles used in skydiving photography, some or all of your photos may appear to be upside down. This will not effect any prints of the photos, and photos to be used on your PC can easily be rotated in any picture importing software. Enjoy your photos."