Brains

black screen on TRV-19

Hey all. I am having a problem with my TRV-19. When i turn it on (camera mode) i can't see anything in the screen or through the viewfinder. It is like i have a lens cap on but i don't. I played with it the other day and turned on the nightshot and suddenly it was working. Turned off the night shot and it worked. Turned the camera off and on a few times and it worked but was slow to come on. Lastnight i tried it again but nightshot didn't bring the image up. Only after playing with it for about 5 minutes did it start to work. In VCR mode it seems to work fine. It is almost like it takes about 5 minutes to warm up before it wants to work. And still isn't dependable. Anyone else having/had this problem?? Any suggestions??:S

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

stupid question maybe, but could you have flicked the 'lock' for the photo capture on the power button and be using it in memory card mode?

Good thought, but the TRV19 doesn't have a memory card, the 22 and 33 did however. I did do that once on one of my other cameras.:D Boy was that confusing as hell.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.