MontyPyhton

Which container??? (@ the riggers)

You are very welcome.

:)

You can always buy me a "Koelsch" or "Alt" beer....

Of course. Tell me your adress and i will send them;)

Which DZ do you jump at?

In this summer in Spa/Belgium

- In Australia the Talons are very popular not just because they are good rigs but also because of value for money. They are about 30% cheaper then the US manufactured ones.
- The Talon 3 is a further development of the Talon 2. The Talon FS is very different from the Talon 2 IMO.

Sounds good.

I like the concept of the Skyhook a lot. Any chance to be able to get it for other rigs then the Vector at some point? I would probably buy it if it was available for my rig.
Cheers

I totally agree!
Cheers ;):)

If Airspeed/Alchemy had to buy their containers would they pick the same ones... thats the important question. Give me free gear to jump and I'll endorse it to the ends of the Earth, make me spend my money and I'll get whats best for me.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I wouldn't. If someone gave me a Wings I would not jump it, nor a dolphin or a number of other containers. These teams get to choose who they wish to go to as far as asking for sponsorship so there is a descision there. Airspeed used to wear Vectors, but they decided they wanted javelins instead. If Majik or Airspeed or Alchemey or any other of top teams wanted a Mirage or a Wings or an Infinity etx do you think the manufacturers would not sponser them? I doubt it. There is more choice in there than you think.

The Knights they pay for their rigs....

--
Jonathan Bartlett
D-24876
AFF-I

I just want to make sure I understand...

You want to,

"...buy a container that is freefly friendly, really rock solid built and has a great longevity.The container must also be very safe (especially flaps/covers and reserve deployment) and innovative in its features.

But you're disqualifying Wings because of:

its (in my eyes) ugly, FAT look.

Do you date a lot?

***I don't like the Wings because of its (in my eyes) ugly, FAT look

Have you seen any of the New Wings ? The old design was short and fat. I had one of the old design Wings and I loved it because I have a really short torso. I just got my new Wings Friday. There's nothing fat about it! The new design is slim and flat. It's beautiful. I've heard alot of people say they disliked the "pregnant" look of the older Wings but those same people that said that about my old rig have a completely different opinion about the one I'm jumping now. There's no comparison. I'll never jump anything but Wings.

Ive Demoed a few and its really what you like. Some suggestions . Make sure its a quality Company thats going to be around for a while and parts will be available. Check the rigs background safety Record TSO's etc. Compare value with price.. I personally Jump a Racer..Thats a Damn good rig despite what some may say. Also own and Jump a Javelin. I like them both they both work and perform well. Keep in mind Safety and performance #1 looks #2 and you will be alright my friend..good day...;)

The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

Have you seen any of the New Wings ? (...) new design is slim and flat. It's beautiful.

It's only for people taller than 5'10" ( 1,90 M).
I absolutely agree, the Wings EXT looks great - but i'm only 5'4" tall.
And I want to jump a PD 190 or PD 210 - you jump a Saber 135 - that means, it will look like a turtle on my back.
IMHO the reason for this is the design of the Wings (smaller spread but thicker).
I think the Wings is a really damn good rig.
One of the best on the market.
Rock solid, innovative and cheap.
But the design of the "old" Wings is not my taste because it would look like a student gear with this canopies.

Some words to the infinity: Here in germany we have the Paratec "Next" and the Performance Variable "Omega".
In my opinion both are similar than Infinity but with a better look and bridle protection (Next).
They are both cheap.

Check it out: http://www.paratec.de/Englisch/Seiten/A_E.html

http://www.performance-variable.com/EN