superstu

post your best shot

Please stop posting tandem pics..

They are so frigging boring and all totally the same!

Unless you're doing something mega cool with a tandem (headdown; hybrid or whatever) stop posting them!

B|

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

True that, it's just that almost all of the tandem pics are almost identical (and mostly this thread is filled with tandems), but I still love to browse this thread once in a while and would like some different shots for a change :P

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

I didn't think it was a special shot at the time I took it in 2007, but it's my first cover shot! Ok, not exactly a prestigious publication but it's still the cover! Just realized they chose that pic after they told me they might want to use it 6 months ago.

Dave

Last Saturday I shot this missing man formation and "ash" release for my friend Chico, who died in a skydiving accident earlier this year in Brazil. His old 4-way team performed the jump, which included reminding him to turn a block that he used to brain lock. Confetti and glitter substituted ashes... symbolic of his colorful and glittery personality I guess you could say.

Dave

scream

Nice...,certainly one he should frame and hang on the wall.:)What height did you exit from the AN-2 ?

Exits are from 10000 feet. Standard here. Some of the older An-s could not even get this high. [:/] This is a good one.
dudeist skydiver #42