superstu

post your best shot

A couple of frowns from yesterday.

Dave

Maybe it was due to the close proximity of the shorts & bare legs, and the fact that the tandem master was screaming sweet nothings into his ear.:o

Cool photos.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

One of my favorite pictures taken of me shooting tandems.

Hey! I know that place! That's San Marcos, my old home! I've done thousands of tandems over that patch of ground.

What in the world is going on to the west? Are they constructing a major road? It looks like an elaborate interchange between it and Hiway 80.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

Bob, I remember you very well. And that construction you see is a tollway going from I 35 at Georgetown all the way to I 10 near Seguin.
Cool for me cuz it goes right by my house and the dz. will probably knock 30 minutes off my drive.

Bob, I remember you very well. And that construction you see is a tollway going from I 35 at Georgetown all the way to I 10 near Seguin.
Cool for me cuz it goes right by my house and the dz. will probably knock 30 minutes off my drive.

Hi, Bryan. I remember you well also. I didn't remember that IMGR2 was you until I clicked on the name and saw your profile. Damn! Over 11,000 jumps? I remember you when ... oh, never mind.

It's good to see photos of the old place. Brings back some fine memories. Keep posting those photos please.

Bob

i think it would be cool to post the best skydiving related picture YOU HAVE taken to this date.

Exit shot from my canon G10... just started taking stills with it... the other shot, hey. it's skydiving related... it was taken at the end of the day, at the DZ. ;-)

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."