superstu

post your best shot

Thanks! I didn't do any post processing other than resizing the jpegs that came out of the camera. The sunsets over the Chesapeake Bay really do look like that sometimes and this was a particularly nice one. I attached the settings I used if you're interested. I used the camera's built in flash.

Not a photo, but a piece of footage I like a lot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HnyT5NJiQc

I'm still practicing (and getting better at) handling/exporting the footage to preserve it's awesomeness. Still nothing like watching this sunset straight from the camera through HDMI to a good TV
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Not a photo, but a piece of footage I like a lot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HnyT5NJiQc

I'm still practicing (and getting better at) handling/exporting the footage to preserve it's awesomeness. Still nothing like watching this sunset straight from the camera through HDMI to a good TV

I also like that footage, because I'm in it! :)

any1 knows how to fix lensflare in PS or lightroom?

Not sure about the lensflare, being so big and having such complex textures in the background, I don't think it would be very easy.

But I do think you should try to fix the highlights... the sky is a bit blown out and the photo would look REALLY nice once you corrected that. Try the "shadows and highlights" feature in PS for a really easy mode. What lens are you using? I really like the shape of the sunstar. That's the one thing I dislike about my 10-22, it makes crappy sunstars.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com