superstu

post your best shot

Alright I havent posted in a LONG TIME.
I am still shooting away but I work for the Air Force Parachute team "Wings of Blue," now.
For a while, I wasnt sure If I could post photos due to public affairs etc. but I had a lot of the best ones printed in parachutist.
As many of you know, they prefer if they are the sole publishers in our industry etc.
So, out of respect for them, I will not post any of the ones they already printed. (You can view them on my website if you'd like. )

However, I did get to jump out of this on my first Military demo in Washington.
I got to jump out of this on my second demo in Vegas. Those were some cool firsts.;)

One in the air from the vegas demo

Another first for me; CReW

I took this one from the ground last year but We're doing a demo into the colorado balloon classic on saturday so it's relevent. (plus I REALLY like this shot)

As I said it's been a LONG TIME since I posted here. If you want to see what I've been up to skim my website. or send me a message If you want to.

My photos

My Videos

I had my 5D mk2 switch decide to not work in the plane so I shot the jump w/ the HD...pretty awesome colors. I pulled a few frame grabs using the zoombrowser and they aren't that bad...though the manual says you can get 5 mega pix from the grabs....mine aren't that big. If anyone knows a better way to do it...please speak up.
my pics & stuff!

So here's one of my best shots. It was published in Parachutist but we had it made into a display.
here's a photo of the diisplay.

I know its lame but I am stoked abhout this display. I made no money from it, never will but its a bad ass display ,IMO.
My photos

My Videos

So here's one of my best shots. It was published in Parachutist but we had it made into a display.
here's a photo of the diisplay.

I know its lame but I am stoked abhout this display. I made no money from it, never will but its a bad ass display ,IMO.

Hell ya man, that's nice!

On my 2nd Formation ever (the previous jump which was a 30 way) skydive video/pictures Norman Kent came out to play with us...

This was a 2 point 34 way... and the second formation load of the weekend...

Organized by Guy Wright (in his Nuclear Yellow outfit...)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Yes... [:/] and the frame before that there the last person on the left side schwacker haddened made it yet... I haven't reviewed my video footage yet to see if the jumper in the green had let go before or after he connected...

it's possible that the connection was closed for a few a second or two and I just wasn't fast enough on the shutter... and/or its possible that the first point didn't actually build correctly... in which case it was only a one point dive... but for me the exciting part was getting to jump with the largest formation I've been on before and to jump opposite Norman Kent. B|

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

No thats not 2 canopies side by side and that giant hole shouldn't be there. That's what happens when u have a premature deployment in a free fly transition with a line over. 150 mph to 10 in 0.5 secs = shredded main & reserve ride. With the way this last week has gone, I almost shouldve expected it.
R.I.P. Sabre 1. You're my boy blue... and green

No thats not 2 canopies side by side and that giant hole shouldn't be there. That's what happens when u have a premature deployment in a free fly transition with a line over. 150 mph to 10 in 0.5 secs = shredded main & reserve ride. With the way this last week has gone, I almost shouldve expected it.

WOW!Thats one drunk rigger youre gonna have.;)
Crazy Mal-Glad you could tell us about it. Even better that you got video of it. NICE!B|
My photos

My Videos

Here's a link to the video if anyone is interested in watching the madness...
http://www.dropzone.com/videos/Freeflying/1st_Cutaway_Last_Ride_with_My_Main__1368.html