superstu

post your best shot

that 4 way exit shot is awesome, I'm showing that to a coupld of teams to show how it's meant to look :ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Some images taken with my new Canon EOS 5D, have photoshopped a couple as i like b/w for some images.

Apologies if i posted the herc exit before.

Fordy

WOW :o

Also, Arvel, how is the weight on the 10-22 I am trying to make up my mind between that and the straight 15mm
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Here are my best shots from 2005.. a few are Lany's a couple are SBS's but most are mine..

Some landings, some RW, some freeflying, some hybrids, some rodeos, Bay Area Skydiving on fire.. some from FL - Z Hills and LaBelle, some from Byron, CA - they are our memories from 2005..

Enjoy..

2005 Favorites
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Not a my best shots, but may look interesting.
There is a season of forest fires here, so you could see the airfield is actually burning below us. Look at the edge of black area and you could see fire :)

My camera died that day so this is all I managed to shot, but the look of this thing was awesome.

Here's one I took a couple weeks ago at Skydive Spaceland. 4-way for Debbie G's 500th jump. Steve (S2) Boyd "in the lounger" for video under the formation. I thought it was pretty cool (for RW);).
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.