mewing120

Where to put the Odyssey Hook Knife?

Where have people put their Hook knives? with the case the only option seems to be the chest strap. Any Suggestions?

Chrest strap is a great place for it:
It's at center of your body so if you have a broken arm, if one arm is tied up in lines, or if one hand is holding trim to stop you from spinning... you can still reach that knife easily with the other hand. And then if both arms are broken you can reach it with your teeth and slash those lines (ok maybe that's taking it a bit too far... heh.. might look good on video for an escapist scenario though)

Chris

Where have people put their Hook knives? with the case the only option seems to be the chest strap. Any Suggestions?

Mike,
If it is one of those orange "Zak" knives, throw it in the trash and pick up a good one.
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I put mine on the legstrap. Still in the pouch that came with the rigg. I replaced that piece of s...t plastic with a metal knife but still use the original pouch. It fits nicely above the metal buckle of the legstrap. It didn't slide around, but I had it stiched there by a rigger just in case to keep it from sliding down between my legs. I can reach it with both hands. In fact is there really a place on your torso that you can't reach with both hands?