buckleme

ring sight

OK, so am going to get a bonehead optik illusion. I am filling out the order form and I am wondering about the ring sight options they have. I am pretty sure I want one, but I am not sure what exactly the "ring sight Swivel" and the "ringsight post" are. Do I order both? Do I need to order a ringsight from somewhere else? does it matter if I get the 1/4" post or 6mm post? Please help! I want to order this tonight.

Blue Skies!
Mary B
Sandillas Rodriguez
Muff Brother #2959 TF #77

The swivel lets you rotate the sight out of your vision under canopy. Its optional. The post is a solid post that does not move at all. I highly reccommend getting a sight as with your stills you will want something much better then a mark on the goggles.

The 1/4" vs 6mm is your choice but the 1/4" is more standered in the US in my experience. Its just the size of the hole that is tapped into the sight. Brent's Cross or Concentric are the most popular choices. I think Bonehead sells them directly also.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Correct. Personally I like the https://www.square1.com/Manufacturers/Square1/cat522.html#RingsightMountingKit kit because that way you can adjust the angle until it is perfect for your face. I'mn not sure if this is what Bonehead sells or not.

Couple that with the Ringsight and you are good to go. The Swivel is nice and I have wished for it a few times under canopy since I get blurred vision time to time.

I guess I was wrong earlier. The 6mm is for the L&B ringsight and the 1/4" is for Brent Findleys model.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com