pepe

10D/20D Conceptus Remote Adapter

What kind of switch are you using with the xt ? Is that the new digital from canon ? I figured they used the same plug type as the 10-d and 20-d?

I might be wanting the switch you made ,if ya did a nice job puttin it together ?LOL! I am sitting here as i type working on just that .I am also mounting that button inside my helmet for the tally light .I drilled a hole for it to fit in . Now i need to figure out what for cement to use to hold it inside the helmet.
Lonnie

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

Hola amigo. The XT uses the cheap one... so the conceptus stuff just plugs right in. What I have is a Canon 10D/20D wired remote with a pre-soldered connector that will mate with the Conceptus bite/blow switches.

P

Have you checked out (www.dpreview.com) I was just on there checking out the new 350 canon for $899.00 ,sounds like a bargain to me and ya dont have to modify no switches even ! TOO COOL BRO!

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................