j3zz

Flat Top style helmets and 300D

After much looking around and searching of this forum it appears to me that thier are only 3 options as far a flat top style helmets.

The Azimuth by 2 K composites, and The 2 Boneheah flattops, pro or narrow.

There seam to be a few others out there but with little or no infomation on price and ordering.

I am based in the UK so am inclined towards the Azimuth but just wanting to know if there are any other good options out there particularly from europe.

I am intending getting a Canon eos 300D soon as well mainly for fun but also to ultimately use for tandems possibly by the end of the year. Is this camera well suited to this requirment and can it be used with the Kit lens 18-55mm. Or is it better to buy just the body and get a fixed lens if so what lens are reasonable and suitable.

A bit of a mouthful I know but your comments will be appreciated.

Jezz

"Now I know why the birds fly"
Hinton Skydivers

Bonehead flat top pro is the only helmet to own as far as i'm concerned. As for lense for your digital still the sigma 15 mm fisheye around $399.00 new ..
Good luck Lonnie

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

I have a kick ass flat top helmet from Cookie Composites (don't know the web-adress, but just search for them) here in Australia. They don't come lighter or better. I used to jump a heavier Bonehead, but switched to Cookie because of neckproblems. They come with ready mounted videocamera boxes which are perfect sighted to the flat top. Just add cameras...

Good luck

It's never too late for a low turn!