BlueSBDeath

FF2 With Flash

Well, here is what my FF2 looks like with a flash. I used an old Z-bracket and put it on the right side of my Dig Reb. It is mounted under the GoldMember (the Z-bracket).

I will post more details after I jump it.

Just tring to keep up with the Jones's.

Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

I have thought of that; however, after jumping this side mount, my neck is doing great!! Just the seperation of the PC and Still camera has made all the differance in the world on my opening shock and on my neck!!

Or is it just me :S

Arvel

Arvel,

Looks sweet. I've had an FF2 for about two years and love it. First helmet but working on my second camera. I donated one to the Honolulu International Airport Baggage Handler's Union.

They didn't have a quick release when I bought mine. They were talking about offering it as an option, but I never heard if they ever came out with it. Is that one I notice on yours? Factory or self-made?

Aloha to Benita and Autumn.

hollywood
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Harriwood!!!!

No, mine does not have the cut-away, I think I have the break-away neck option :S

Yea, I love the helmet, and when I saw some of Gimpys shots with flash......................well the rest is history.

All is good here, are you and Miss. T. back in Hawaii yet?

Arvel

Wow, a C-note for a chincup! I never would have thought they were that expensive. The cutaway system they show looks kind of cumbersome, though, and I know what you mean about theirs not being comfortable. Definitely, not the greatest. Thanks.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Hello,

Your setup looks great.

Is that a Sony .45 Wide angle lens? I have a lens like that but I have not jumped it because it is so big. I am worried that the mounting will get damaged. Are you using the same converter ring that came with the lens?

Cheers

Respect my authoritah!

Thanks!

The lens is a Sony HG .7 and it does not need a step ring for the PC-330 I use.

It is big, and some friends have had some concerns with it possiably being knocked off on opening or some other time; however, so far so good :S

It is a great lens, and works very well with the camera.

Arvel

It is big, and some friends have had some concerns with it possiably being knocked off on opening or some other time; however, so far so good

i've got about 200 jups on a wide angle lens justas big as that and had no problems..... my camera sat a little mre forward though... never evenhad a riser come close to the front of it..... the back though, that is another story.... needles to say, my lanc port no longer works.....:(