bigway

Ripped off by an apple dealer

so today i needed a new apple power adapter. my G/F went and got it for me, they sold it to her for £105 pounds and gave her a dodgy second hand black 24v stereo plug to plug into the new white box...so they did not sell it complete, the white box part feels like it is nearly on fire. Now i have charged my ibook, i look on the apple store and they are only £55 pounds.
how can apple dealership get away with that.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

hmm, i paid cash this time around but have a receipt, i am going to do more than take it back to them, i will get my money back and i am also sending all correspondence i have with them to Apple, i trust Apple, but these people have made me mad and i am not getting ripped off in this country anymore and let people get away with it. trading standards will also here about it. i am super pissed off but this time i will make sure that i do everything i can for them to get repremanded in someway.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

well here is the update, this is the first time anyone in the uk has ever admitted fault when it has been deserved, i feel very proud before i leave this country...here is their reply.....

Firstly let me express my utmost apologies for this situation. We bought this power adapter a few months ago and the price at which we sold it was based on the price we bought it for. We realise this is wrong and that I should have checked the Apple price before selling it to you. At the time which we purchased it apple themselves did not have any stock so we had to get it from a third party distributor and were shipped it without a power cable. From this I assumed that the power cable was not included with the product. This is again obviously wrong.

I feel terrible that we have let you down so badly and that you feel we have ripped you off. We would be more than happy to refund the money you paid in full. Alternatively we can get hold of a new product next day and as Apples shipping to you will take 3-6 days we could get you a new one for tomorrow and refund you the difference in price. Their web sit stated dispatched within 24 hours but they then send it standard delivery where and to us they courier it. You can have the new adapter at our new cost which is £43.38 plus VAT.

Please let me know which of these you would like us to do.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store