WrongWay

Diamond lenses.......3 or .5 for freefly?

I can't decide!! Mostly I'll be doing small stuff betwen 2 and 4 ways I'm guessing....but I'm assuming I'll be filming the occasional bigway now and again, and I'd like to film a litle vert 4-way too. Any suggestions from experienced freeflyers? Thanks.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I have had a number of different lenses in the past. I used to have a 0.5, but realized that I wanted something a bit wider.

I then bought my 0.42 lens and I've been using that one lens for the past 5 or so years. Has great versatility as an all around lens. You can zoom pretty far in (given the fact it's a wide angle lens) and it's picture is stable on playback with it's pulled all the way to it's 0.42 configuration.

I ended up buying a 0.3 lens as well just for purposes of a belly mounted camera. I like it, except for the fact that as soon as I zoom in even just a bit, it will not focus anymore. I don't know if it's because of my PC-101, but it's not as versatile as I thought it might be.

Either way, I love my 0.42 lens and I'll probably end up getting another one if something happens to the one I have.
Jason Jerusalem
[email protected]