mewing120

Here she is

***nice, what size is the canopy?

Actually the canopy in the picture is two rolled up hooded sweatshirts since my main won't get here for two more days. ;) The main is gonna be a Sabre 135, although I might be looking into upsizing to a 150 sabre2 shortly. Just cuz :S

Ora Vivo

Wings (sunrise rigging) makes extremely nice rigs.My girlfriend and I both ordered our second ones. Javelin is now up to a 22 week wait. Why wait that long for a rig when you have other choices that are just as good or better?
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

"Why wait that long for a rig when you have other choices that are just as good or better?"

If its worth having, its worth waiting for, patience young Jedi.;)

Lisa posted a great thread about gear lead times a while back. The market is seasonal, if you can hold off until certain times of the year, you can get them in a reasonable timeframe.
Last Javelin I ordered actually came earlier than promised, it was ordered in the autumn.B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

The market is seasonal, if you can hold off until certain times of the year, you can get them in a reasonable timeframe.

Hrm, interesting theory, though it seems a bit flawed... wait a few months and the container won't have such a long wait time?

--
Hook high, flare on time

Hrm, interesting theory, though it seems a bit flawed... wait a few months and the container won't have such a long wait time?

quite simple realy everybody always waits till the same time to order there new rig.
then they wonder why the wait is such a long time.
if you know you want a new rig order it in the winter
and its all ready for the start of the season.
mine was ordered in august
odeyssey/samuria main/raven-m reserve
and collected 8 weeks later.

Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed.
Michael Pritchard.

Welcome to the most comfortable conatiner club. Looks good, feels good, safe and easy to close. The wait for such a nice container is well worth it. Don't ever settle for substandard ;).

Wait till you get in it under canopy (and on the plane), responsive yet super confortable.

--

Jonathan Bartlett
D-24876
AFF-I