bergh

Post your Camera Helmet .....

Here is my Illusion before I put the brackets on. I have a side L bracket and a Stroboframe mount on the top for Digistills or video. My FTP looks like all the rest of them, video on top and camera on the forehead.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

The pics dont do the Helemt real justice, but this is my Lid:)It's a COOKIE COMPOSITES helmet and box, I love it:)Cookie just installed a cam eye in it for me, it's a very professional job, if i had done it it would have looked a whole lot different:S:S (I suck at neat and tidy):D:D

If your looking for a camera helmet (or freefly helmet) I uege you to consider a COOKIE :)
(and no I don't work for them or have any interest in their operation):P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nah, not being sarky, just playing on the old Crew Dawgs and their knives joke.;)

There are many good reasons to wear 2 video cameras for competition work, I've seen people (well one person) wearing 3 video (One 16mm film, 2 tape) cameras, and two stills cameras before.
If you put food on the table by jumping camera, you can't afford to miss a shot.

Check out Henny's page, for a fully loaded helmet.
http://www.parashoot.nl/htm/content2.htm
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

that is a great idea and a gerat discussion!
geeee man i saw here so many things and new ways to put a camera on a helmet... thanx for that bergh!

and still i've got many questions. but i'll post them outside this discussion, trying not the break it's chain:)
Ori.
http://www.orikuper.printroom.com