StevePhelps

good price? reputable dealer for Canon Rebel

I'd look at this web-site first camera shops as well as this one [ url "http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1895.html" ] reseller rating [/url]

I have bought several things from d-buys. Prices are pretty good and I have never had a problem. I know several other people have also had good experiences with them [ url "http://www.dbuys.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dby.proPage&product_id=2556" ] DBUYS [/url]

Dave

I'll second the Dbuys.com recommendation... I've bought several cameras from them in the past with nothing but good experiences (including a Digi. Rebel which thank god I didn't have on my head last week!), and will be going through them to get my new PC350 (to replace my sad and shattered PC101 B|)

Blue ones
Dave
My site...

I'm a firm believer in B & H Photo. www.bhphoto.com. I've never had a problem with them. I've bought my PC120, DSR-PD150 and numerous accessories through them and have always been pleased. I see that DBuys has a deal with the Digi-Rebel for $1056..you get the camera body, 18-55mm lens and a 512mb cf card plus some useless extras. B&H has the same kit for $1059 with a $30 mail-in rebate but it comes with a 1gig Lexar high speed cf card instead of the 512.

Scott
I read somewhere to learn is to remember and I've learned we all forgot

I can attest that Butterflyphoto in NY gave me very professional and reliable/quick service. I recently purchased a Sony PC109 for $630 (list price $899). I ordered it on a Thursday at 2pm, and it arrived at my house in KY the very next day (Friday) at 10am. I am not affliated with any of the below listed sites.

I did some research online and read alot of user reviews before deciding who I purchased with. I found the following online businesses to be highly rated and very professional/reliable:

B&H Photo Video
Dbuys
Butterflyphoto

I found the following online sites to be a good reference in comparing prices, and to read online user reviews:

PriceGrabber
CNet Shopper.Com
StreetPrices
epinions
CNet Reviews

Rylord
Kentucky Skydiving Center

True if you look at the package deals from dbuys they are not any better on price than B&H. That is why I said not to buy anything other than the camera from dbuys. I buy my accesories from B&H and the camera from dbuys. It comes out much cheaper this way than buying everything from B&H.

William