shotat

Bonehead Optik Illusion??

Anybody heard about or seen one of these yet? There are supposed to be folks in Perris using them....
If you have a picture, post it...... Then again, this may be one of those gossip things that has made its rounds...........

***How come all the rich kids get to make all of the jumps?***

It's true, the Illusion exsists. We haven't announced it yet because there is only one size shell made so far Large-XXL. If I could figure out how to resize the photos of it, I'd show it to you. Talk to Chuck Blue and ask him to send a pic of his. It's beautiful
And he owes :D
:)

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

Talk to Chuck Blue and ask him to send a pic of his. It's beautiful
And he owes

Saw Chucks today and it is Smack booty cool with the bad ass flame job.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I just got my brand spankin' new Optik Illusion set up with my TRV-19. This freakin' helmet is bad ass. I know that it is not released yet, but someone that is extremely valuable in my life managed to get them to sell her one. (*Thanks) It is very comfortable when running around the house. :$ As for jumpin' it, will let you all know here in about 2 hours. I will attempt to get a pic of it on here soon as well. But just wanted to let you all know that so far, I highly recommend the helmet.
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

It hasent been officialy released by Bonehead yet.

When the press release comes out there will be pictures and information avaliable.

It's official now. It's pictured in Aug. Skydiving and dealers now have their chance at purchasing them.
just FYI:)

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

whats different about it when comepared to the regular optik?

Scroll up to my last post and there are pictures of it in action. Some of the most notable things besides a slight shape change is the hinged chin piece with 2 buckles on one side and the cut away system. IMO it's a completely different helmet or at least different enough to be called something else other than just Optik,hence Optik Illusion
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING