bigway

should i get the pc1 for 250usd?

i have just boutght a pc105. first of all are there any problems i should know about this camera. i film tandems.
Second of all, someone has offered me a pc1 for 250usd. I know this camera is small and probably no good but have any of you jumped with this camera or know anyone and can give me feedback, it just seems like a good buy. I imagine it will be very shakey??
Bigway.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

There's nothing wrong with the PC-1. I've got over 1000 videos with it. Is it as good as what's out now, no, but it still is a good camera.

I still use a PC-1. The main drawback to it is the battery life isn't as good as with newer cameras. Otherwise it has a Zeiss lens and super steady shot and the video quality is good.

Due to the battery life I wish I had bought a newer camera.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

So you have a pc105 but you are looking to buy a pc1, right? well the pc105 is smaller than the pc-1, they both have image stabilizers and they will be as shaky as you and your helmet.

Buy several batteries and edit with the charger power.