murrays

Who's Gonna Be First?

Who's gonna be first to get one of these in the large size?

I bet Lori (ltdiver) will not be able to resist. ;)
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

When I first saw the 30" I was drooling. Then I saw the price and decided I could wait until some gig bought it for me - which, right now, isn't very likely. I just can't for the life of me figure out how to convince somebody that would be a good idea.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I saw that the other day on one of the Mac news sites. I can't even justify the $600 for the graphics card necessary to drive the sucker, let alone $3300 for a monitor. If I ever feel like going bigger than my old (and terribly underused) twin 17-inch setup, I'll probably get a Matrox triple-head card, two nice LCDs, plus one big CRT, and still end up more than $2500 ahead.

I'm gonna skip on the 30 inch display... I'd rather have 2 X 20inch. But, the ichat video conferencing with multiple people is super duper cool!

Yes, that would certainly make on-line sex more interesting. :)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Who's to say that I don't already have one? ;)

ltdiver

You know Steve Jobs? Cool! B|;)
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey