spoogela

Rawa helmets

I sent an email to Rawa 3 weeks ago and he (Radir) confirmed me that he will send the helmet for the PC109 to fit in. But I didn't want to be the first one to order so I bought a new L-Bracket from Bonehead and a HC Skinn (neopreen cover) from WayCool. Will do the job as well...
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

Just got mine in the mail a couple of weeks agoB|B| I won't be jumping with it for a while, but it fits great, the chin strap kicks ass, and the camera is snug as a bug. They look cool as s#$t too!! It is also a great deal.
...FUN FOR ALL!

I sent an email to Rawa 3 weeks ago and he (Radir) confirmed me that he will send the helmet for the PC109 to fit in. But I didn't want to be the first one to order so I bought a new L-Bracket from Bonehead and a HC Skinn (neopreen cover) from WayCool. Will do the job as well...

I'm not so sure that a regular L bracket will work with the rawa as the side of the helmet is curved and the camera box that Radir (pronounced Hajeer) makes is curved on the inside edge... unless if you don't get the box on the helmet the side is flat...
On a seperate note, I have to say that the Rawa helmet is by far the best camera helmet that i have flown!
pic here