quade

What video cameras are you jumping?

Had a JVC GR-DV1 and gave me alot of hassels. Nobody in this country of mine could fix it properly. I then bought myself a Sony101 a year ago. No probs since, cool cool cool:ph34r:
TQ
I am me and you are you, so deal with it!!!
www.skydivepe.com

Had a JVC GR-DV1 and gave me alot of hassels. Nobody in this country of mine could fix it properly. I then bought myself a Sony101 a year ago. No probs since, cool cool cool:ph34r:

Sony should use us for one of their ads, don't you think? B|

I started with a Sony Hi8 model (don't remember the number...got rid of it pretty quickly), progressed to a TRV8 (loved that camera), TRV10, now a TRV22.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Sony should use us for one of their ads, don't you think?

Why the hell not.

The sport has a very cool image, gives awsome visuals, and is full of professional and amateur photographers alike. We put our camera's through hell every day they keep on surviving even though they are abused in ways they were never intended for and whufo's would never dream of. We have a 99.9% Sony saturation and are vocal about recomending them because quite simply it's the only camera that can cut it. "We" as a community know intimately every camera Sony has ever produced and have a good idea what should be produced next. We're the perfect advert.

trv-10 since fall of 99'
holy workhorse.
I've got a couple minor issues now but they don 't affect the footage quality at all. I got a "refurbished trv 11" last year to back up the 10...been in the shop twice and the problem still exists. I refuse to spend more on repairs than I spent on the camera so when I'm brave enough I'll try to isolate the issue myself.
as far as upgrading to a new model....well.. the sonys feel a lot less sturdy, the touch screen controls and fader buttons really suck ,imho. It feels like an early panasonic minidv.
Anyone else disappointed, or even notice a difference in the "substantialness" of the new sonys?