cheneyneel

Canon 16mm or wider lens?

Guys I am looking for a 16mm or smaller lens that fits canon cameras(Rebel Digital and SLR)..
Does snyone know where to find one? used or new..
Are they all going to cost $700?
I cannot seem to find one for much less.. Am I out of luck with finding one cheaper than that?
I am going to go digital at the end of the month and want to retain the width of my 19mm(standard SLR) by substituting it with something wider to compensate for the digital strength on the new camera..

To stay the same as your 19mm you will need to be looking for about 12mm lens with the 1.6 on the 300d.

The Sigma 15mm works well I guess.

There is a 12mm Russian lens that I'm told it of excellent quality and price. Cajones turned me on to it. I have a Russian cameraflyer looking into it for me.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

There is a 12mm Russian lens that I'm told it of excellent quality and price.

Maybe you are talking about Zenitar 16mm. You could find tons of info about it in google. I know two people jumping this lens, and they are really happy with it.

Fido

stay away from the canon 15mm fisheye because it has a fogging problem .i just got rid of a brand new one traded it off for the sigma 15mm fisheye u can get the sigma from adaorama camera for $375.00

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................