Tibo

video helmet, how to choose

Hi, I'm a french videoman and I'd like to buy a new helmet (my third one).
I want to use a sony TRV so to fix it on the top of the helmet.
Does anyone could gave me links for vdohelmet, because I search for one which cover all the face (not as invertigo) or I also search for a leo dickinson one.
Thanks for your help.

you can response on my e-mail [email protected]

One thing that you want to look at is what your going to use it for and what all your gona put on the helmet.

I personally intended on just video and got the Flat Top Narrow. Now Im looking into a still camera and flash, real estate is the key....i now wish i got the Flat Top Pro.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I went for a RAWA helmet from BRazil. They make custom sized helmets for you, and they are hand crafted pieces of art. They come with a flat top, and have the option of a box on the left side of the helmet. I got mine without the box so I could do my own mount. Price without the box is around $250 or something like that. It was made within the week and shipped over to me. Oh they have 2 audible mounts inside.

The only problem with bonehead helmets are they make one size shell and then fit different liners to adjust the size.

I also liked the Haweye helmet. But when I saw a Rawa, and found out they do custom fittings, that was it for me.

My choice, the RAWA.