czechbase

Best Full Face Helmet

man i hope your a troll. surely your not seriously thinking about putting a camera on someone with 9 jumps. tunnel time aside

"...someone not so interested in flying a cam?"

Bolded the relevant part for you.
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

For real impact protection, maybe not for coolness factor, I would give a vote to Factory Diver / Oxygen. Made of thicker composite material and stiff inner lining which both absorb energy much better than thin plastic/carbon fibre used in most other helmets. Factory Diver has saved my life once... the helmet was ruined but my head was not.

V

"Fear is the path to the Dark side"
(Master Yoda)

Z1 is one of the worst full face helmets I ever tried. I bought one used, jumped maybe twice with it and sold it. Feels very cheap(although it isn't..), it's plastic(won't protect much) and the paint comes off from the smallest scratch and the white plastics shows under it.. not cool at all.

I would get a factory diver, much better quality.

I'd highly recommend for your daughter to try them on see how they fit and the protection that they offer as well as view.

Personally I'd say Cookie G2 or Bonehead Mamba
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

I have the Mamba from Bonehead, and like it a lot.
I use it without a visor for wingsuit flying, and with visor for tunnel/freefly.

Though a bit thicker padding would be nice for the top of the head, it sure feels a lot sturdier on my head than the Z1 (in which my nose also somehow rubs up against the visor...not a problem in the mamba)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?