freeflydrew

.42 or .4 lens for a pc5?

I knew someone would suggest the .3...
Unfortunately the rawa helmet that I have has a very unique type of box that you can't just simply move back and forth on the helmet, so the .3 would actually video the side of my face with the helmet's current configuration.... Thus, I search for the .42 or .4

thanks anyway, phree
-drew

Drew, the .3 Diamond that I have can be "bump-zoomed" until it no longer catches my ringsite on my older camera helmet.

You can always zoom some, but there's not much you can do if it's not wide enough in the first place.

If you are coming out to Eloy, I'll let you see if my .3 or .5 Diamonds would solve your dilemna.

I have a Kenko .42. Forget the model number, but it is one with I think 42mm threads that is stepped to 37, than 30 on my pc 101. It is a much larger diameter lense than the average Kenko you see at the DZ.

The point of this, is that one day I compared it with a diamond .3 and the viewable area was almost identical. That and the fact that you can zoom it, without the disortion you get with the diamond are pluses. The size may be a minus, but it may help your sit.

----------------------------
bzzzz