ltdiver

10D vs Rebel Digital

I just wanted to bring this up as it seems that it hasn't really been touched.. We are all wearing these things on our heads for the most part.. The weight differences between the 2 bodies are significant.. Prices now are only about $350 apart but the weight difference is 11 oz. As a 40yo fat guy, I consider the weight of everything I put up there and if I don't need the extra shots the 10d delivers, I'll sacrifice them for the saved 11oz. My complete setup only weighs 7-1/2 pounds.. or about 120oz. 11 oz. is alot to me, especially when it seems I am wearing it 10 times a weekend or more..
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

What he said.

But, I'm willing to take the extra neck grief for some of the shots I can get with the 10D, that I might not get with the 300d. Particularly on my recent Herc boogie outing. Big groups getting out of that thing as it hauls across the sky really made me appreciate that 9 shot burst and then the follow-on quick shots.

For just about everything, the 300D is a great camera that does it all.

I would not wonk around with the firmware.