lazyfrog

which canopy do u use ?

Jonathan 150 loaded at 1.7

Nice soft openings, also have a Sabre 170 but dont use it for camera due to the odd rogue opening.

Looking to go to a Spinetto 150/135, or maybe even a Katana, just as soon as I can get a 300 ft swoop from my Jonathan.

Buzz
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Damn, I haven't posted in a long time! Here's my canopy situation: Primary rig, jumping a Velocity 90, loaded at 2.0:1. Second rig has Xaos-27 93. Both open GREAT, and love to fly and land them both.

I used to jump my girlfriend's Spectre 135 before I got a second rig, until my neck couldn't handle the openings anymore. I know, I know, Spectre's are supposed to be the camera flyer's dream canopy. Well, there was something wrong with this Spectre: sent back to PD twice, relined, re-engineered. Never solved problem...although they termed openings as "acceptable." They were right, the openings were acceptable if you weren't jumping 2 top-mounted cameras and you didn't mind getting whiplash on openings.B|

I love PD products, love my Velocity. Girlfriend gave up on the Spectre and bought a Vengeance 120. However, that particular Spectre, regardless of packing method or body position, was not right.

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

Bump....
Will be considering video camera in a few jumps...
What canopy would be better than my Sabre 150? I am thinking of going to a Sabre 2 150, would this be advisible? I don't get what I would call slammers on my Sabre, but I do get some brisk ones. What canopy, other than Sabre 2 would be recommended? I would like to go elliptical to some extent, is this OK?
...FUN FOR ALL!