hoym

Case of beer I guess

I submitted a picture to Parachutist for the first time a couple months ago.
And, it got published in the September issue that came in the mail yesterday.
Anyway, it is the first time one of my pictures ever got published and it made the centerfold.
:)

Just got my copy in the mail last night and I'm very jealous. It's a great shot and one that I've tried to take, but have yet to get positioned correctly.

For those that haven't seen it, it's two skydivers during CRW in prep for a downplane.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

For those that haven't seen it, it's two skydivers during CRW in prep for a downplane.

Thanks for the description. Now, how the hell do some peeps get their Parachutist way before the next month?! I don't even get to see my copy until the middle of that month (if I'm lucky). :S

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

hmmm, all this talk about the picture here and picture there,
where is the fucking pik ????

the masses wanna see it !!

dude, that should be double the beer

i'm with ya!!!!!

SHOW US THE PIC!!!!! god damn >:(;)

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

Kick ass pic, Michael.

Reminds me of what I see here in Wisconsin. Fields and barns, and not much else.

Does make for excellent backgrounds though!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Hey All,

I just got back yesterday from 5 days at the Des Moines Skydivers Dollar Daze Couch Freaks Boogie in Ft. Dodge, Iowa.

Thanks for the kind words. Lotta luck here.

Some had asked to see the pic. Here is most of the series. For some reason even though I uploaded them in order, they don't seem to be listed in order. The numbers will help with that.

The downplane had to be cropped a bit and there is some motion artifact in there also. When they went to the downplane I went into a spiral after them but they got too far away too fast.

Doc John has the video of the side by side / downplane on his web site. He tacked it onto the very end of the 4-way RW video.

www.manifestmaster.com/video

Regards,
-mh.

The camera is the new Canon 10D that came out this spring with the Canon 20mm lens. (I agree with everything Deuce has said about it in this forum since he got his. It's GREAT!)

Shooting CReW is a blast but I find it easier to do with a non-crew canopy. I used my Diablo 135 in this case. It is the canopy I use most often.

I've got a Triathlon 160 that makes it HARD to stay down with a canopy formation especially 3 stack or greater. Even these bulky slow prodigies. Flying the 135 is kind of like a hummingbird buzzing around a lumbering albatross. It seems to be easier to get where I want to be much more quickly.

-mh.