grimmie

EMS Training Days at Skydive Elsinore

I will be conducting another skydiver injury and treatment course in conjuction with Cal Fire and Mercy Air.

There will be two classes. February 6th and 10th starting at 9am until noon.

This is NOT a basic first aid or CPR course. This is training on mechanism of injury and treatment of such related to skydiving for the responding professionals.

If you already have at least a basic first aid certification or above, please feel free to join us.

We will be filming this session and putting it online for everyone to view. I'll keep you posted on where it will be available.

I am out of the DVD's due to the overwhelming response by everyone. Thanks for your interest in making our sport a little safer and more efficient in the event of an accident.

there was talk of the original video being posted on youtube, did that ever happen? i cant remember.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

We had a great class on Monday morning. Thanks to the Elsinore crew, especially Chris Louder, for all of the help.

We will be back at it on Friday morning at 9AM. DSE is filming the training and we will put it up here at DZ.com for everyone to view. That will make it easier than trying to mail DVD's around the world.

Thanks to Skydive Elsinore for hosting two very good training days for the Elsinore Cal Fire and Mercy Air crews.
Special thanks to DSE for spending his morning filming training, instead of flying his wingsuit.:)
This is a valuable course for all DZs. The drop zone staff meets and interacts with the first responders. I urge all DZOs to show this to your local jumpers that can present this information. Every DZ has firemen, doctors, medics and nurses that could do great presentations.

If you have any questions please pm me.

Props to you for taking the time & effort to present this to all of us, Doug & Grimmie. One small problem, though. Am I the only one without six gigs of memory on my PC? I can't play the vid... It just hangs up & stops. I tried turning off the HD in Vimeo. No Go.

Is it possible to re-post it in a lower resolution, somewhere?