Squeak

Hornet 150 Slider

Well as some of you already know, I got my Hornet yesterday:)
My question is in relation to the slider, I'm currently jumping an Eletra 170 and the slider on it is about 1/3 smaller than the slider on the hornet.
Man it looks big, are all Hornet slider BIG
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thats the first thing I noticed about my new Hornet. They are honking big. A little difficult to reach for us less evolved in the arm dept. But other than that I really like my Hornet.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

If it catches wind while in flight there is'nt much packing can do to help that. Plus lossening your chest strap should not be reccommended to pilots that don't need it to be done for other reasons. Pulling the slider behind the head can assist in these issues, but that should really be a first try solution either.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

i had a similar problem,i couldnt reach my slider.I too a pair of shorter risers,and the problem is now gone.Be aware what kind of risers you put on your rig,have a word whit your local rigger first.

I use Atom(frence i think)risers at my Javerlin,it works great but beaware that Atom risers need pull force to cut away a main(the treering is hide).

But im sure Javerlin or some one else would have apair of shorter risers.

To the Slider issue:
I also had a BIG slider at my xfire,it gave me 300m openings too soft to me,so we(me and my rigger)made the slider shorter(not an hole in it),now it opens normaly(150-200m).I do belive the same could bedone to Hornet,if they against normal,opens too soft

Stay safe
Stefan Faber