freeflyanvil

Stroboframe Quick release

This place by where I work has a pretty good stock of most everything usually and may be worth a call to check.

Delaware Camera & Video
2635 Delaware Ave # C, Buffalo, NY 14216
Phone: (716) 877-3317

they've got three other locations in the area, but I think the one that # will get you what you need.
matt

Interesting.

I just checked with Calumet and you're right! It's an over due item. I wonder if there is some issue at Stroboframe in making delieveries.

Guys, according to an email we received on 7-31 from the owner of 2K composites, (we are waiting for an overdue delivery on my better half's FF2) the company making Stroboframe is in financial difficulties and cannot be contacted. >:( John is going to build his own frame, and as of this time, we are STILL waiting for the overdue helmet,.[:/]
Brokeneagle.
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!

>>If you want one..I've got an extra one. I paid $80 for it. I'd expect the same plus whatever it takes to ship it. Let me know. <<

thanks alot for the offer but I already ordered the bogen.:)
Vid
"stons fal, evrysing fals, but doesnt on purpos change its flite pas an positioning..."