tonyhathaway

Where to get ringsight that "bends"

Does anyone know where to get a ringsight holder that bends in the middle? There is a sliding piece that goes over the bend to hold it in place, then you slide the part up and move the sight from in front of your eye. Could someone tell me if there a place to order one of these, or if the one I saw was just built by the guy I saw with it? Please let me know where I can get one if you know. Thanks a lot-Tony

www.tonyhathaway.com
My O.C.D. has me chasing a dream my A.D.D. won't let me catch.

Does anyone know where to get a ringsight holder that bends in the middle? There is a sliding piece that goes over the bend to hold it in place, then you slide the part up and move the sight from in front of your eye. Could someone tell me if there a place to order one of these, or if the one I saw was just built by the guy I saw with it? Please let me know where I can get one if you know. Thanks a lot-Tony

I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to but the 2kComposites helmets have a ringsight like this. Check out www.2kcomposites or specifically http://www.2kcomposites.com/html/ffx-kitted_leftview.html for a photo.

Sin Seriously,
Sin
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy! PMS Groupie, Hispa #34