Sin

New Sony PC105 Have A Lanc Port?

Does anybody out there know if the new Sony PC105 camera has a Lanc port for use with the CamEye II?

Thanks!
Sin

Sin Seriously,
Sin
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy! PMS Groupie, Hispa #34

I believe I have answered my question. I found a press release (dated May 6, 2003) on the Sony web site for the PC105 and on it was the following contact information:

Contact Info:
Rosemary Flynn
Sony Electronics Inc.
Sherrie Weldon
The Hoffman Agency
(408) 975-3068

Rosemary was out of town and her auto-email-reply indicated to contact Sherrie. Sherrie replied to my email and said that, "Yes, it does have a Lanc port". Cool - so the CamEye II will be able to be used with the PC105...at least according to Sherrie. I would still be more comfortable if I can hold one and see the Lanc port or at least find an image of the PC105 that showed the Lanc port. Of all the images I've seen of this camera it does not clearly show the right side of the camera, which is where I assume the jack is (as with the PC101).

Sin Seriously,
Sin

Sin Seriously,
Sin
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy! PMS Groupie, Hispa #34

Ok, how about a nice warm case of Milwaukee's Best Ice Light for ya?!?

Sin Seriously,
Sin

Sin Seriously,
Sin