Deuce

Pictures of the coolest camera helmet I've ever owned.

Chris, if you're asking about the one on my helmet, it's a bonehead D-box for the PC110/120. I shaped it a little with a die grinder, and cut the box down with a table saw. Use a vacuum if you cut or grind on that stuff, the fibres are nasty!

I would say yes. I have a bite switch and they use a mono plug that shorts the back two pins. I have had problems with that. I have found the best way is to short the tip with the ground and tie the ring to the other side of the switch. You can do this right at the plug so you can use 2 conductor and not 3. I have changed my bite switch and others over and no more problems.
--------------------------------------------------------
Some one must go to the edge for others to be able to find it. But if you go be sure you can make it back.

not jumper her w/camera's yet, but wtfo cause the time is fast approaching. isn't she pretty.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

optik.JPG