skydiver51

Remote for mini camcorders...

Not to long ago I made a post about trying to find a company to make a remote small enough to mount in front of a mini camcorder to use the still function. Well I haven't had much luck. In order to get the cost down low enough I would have to order at least 200 and I'm not sure there are that many camera jumpers out there who would buy them. I do have one last hope in getting this done. So keep an eye here for news forth comming. Also just in case someone else thinks it isn't nesscary to use the still picture function and just use the capture method, I have already tried that and the quality is poor. It can be made to look alittle better if you work it over with a photo program but the result are worth the trouble.

The CamRL doesn't look as tho it would work. The JVC GRDVM 90 does not have a socket to attach any kind of remote switch. It does have an IR sensor on the front for a remote signal. The camera comes with a remote but it's too big to mount in front of the camera.