wildblue

PC-110?

I have got a pc110 and it is not worth it if you only use the camera for skydiving. It is slightly bigger than the pc100 because of the flash, which is obviously used for still pictures. There is not really much difference that I can see when it comes to picture quality. If I could do it over again I would go with the pc100.

Well, I was going to ask you if you had any problems with thedigitaldog.com - but they're out of business now.
I've been looking at crazydigital.com, they have the 110 for $1,417. Anyone have a good place to find prices for something like this?

i believe the PC-110 controls, like play, fastforward and rewind are behind the lcd display which means you have to open the display to view your tape and doing this sucks battery power fast. the PC-100 is outside and lets you view your tape through the eye viewer, and saves battery.
i don't own a camera and I'm just getting familiar with sony. so I could be mistaken. keep researching.

hi dude
just got the pc 110
god its amazing more buttons and gadgets than you can shake a stick at.
brief summary
copy from dv to memory stick (makes grabbing images dead easy) plugs straight in to your usb port (bad point you have to have firewire in to download straight from dv) sold seperate.
supper night shot. (the wide angle lense cost a lot of $ but is worth it as a poor quality lense will not permit nightshot. if you get a visitor from the uk you can put the pal tape in and play back with the flick of a button.
comes with all the leads for grabing images and a basic software package the camera then acts as a external hard disk labled f drive on my laptop.
a good buy but worth reading up on.
visit sony.com/dcr-pc110
for more info.
ps its even got a flash for still photo work,