Deleted

Sony or JVC? And if so, which one?

I am about to invest in a camera and am searching for all the advice I can get. Don't worry, I am also talking to the C-flyers at my DZ, but I thought I would ask the general pop'n.
Which is better? I have looked at the Sony PC-5 and PC-10. There is also a wee camera out by sony that is like half the size of anything else I have seen. Any recommendations?
Arohanui,
B

I have a JVC grdvm 90u. There is no flutter in my camera. So far I like everything about it. I made a mount with a piece that comes over the top of the camera and down the back about half way to keep the risers from hitting the view finder and shuting it off. So far it hasn't cut off on me in freefall. I really haven't heard of to many big differences except maybe price.
You can check out my page on webshots to see some picks I captured from the video I took. About the last 8 pics are with my JVC. here's the address: community.webshots.com/user/skydiver51

Hi
sony pc7, 10, 1,2,3,4,5,8,9, got the same good quality. pc100 and 110 are better. JVC, Canon and others are not good as Sony. Difference between pc4 and pc5 is only the memory stick for still pictures, but you don't need it to skydive videos.
Ciaoo