pjdonovan

In helmet communication for RW

Christopher Irwin (former Airspeed and FX) used to run 4-way tunnel camps with radio coaching. I never liked it much because my ear buds kept falling out, and the sound of the tunnel got painful with my ears exposed. When it worked, though, it was great. It could help you correct your mistakes immediately.

Looks like some people are taking up the challenge to improve helmet audio capabilities http://indoorskydancing.com/blog.en/faq/safest-way-to-hear-music-but/

This is mainly about piping music to the helmet but possibly advances in that could also apply in some manner to 2-way helmet communications.

Many smart folks here - easily enough to solve these type challenges if those that could contribute expertise chose to help.

Hi,

We've installed the Sena SHR10 on the Aero. We have a few customers and a school using it. It fits nicely and works under canopy and in tunnel, but the sound quality is not as during freefall. It works better under slower speeds.

Feel free to call our tech support - we may be able to help.

Thanks!
Bonehead Composites
(951) 943-1166
www.boneheadcomposites.com
www.facebook.com/boneheadcomposites