dmaline

Looking to Join A Team

Maybe its too early to put feelers out, but with Nationals just ending I thought I'd give it a shot.

Im newly relocated to Louisiana and I plan to make SDD/Spaceland my home DZs. I flew OC last season before I sustained an injury and am now in the process of getting back into the air.

I'm looking for a team to fly with, intermediate. Willing to learn new slot ... Or more than happy to stick with OC since I know it well. Good amount of tunnel time - mostly 4-way in the tunnel - and all coached time. Jumps have all been belly, 4-way and up. over 200 last year.

Feel free to reach out on here. Thanks.

If you need a team, if no one else can take you, and if you can find them....maybe you can join The A-Team

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Skydive Dallas fields a LOT of teams and has a large, super-awesome sky family. I live in Arizona and jump entirely at SDAZ, but was lucky enough to fly 6 of 10 rounds as the alternate for a Dallas 4-way team at Nationals this year in Eloy. I'd just met the Dallas crew but I felt welcome and at home with them right away. There is contact info on their webpage for people interested in teams (link: http://www.skydivedallas.com/experienced-skydivers/).

And on the looking for a team note: I don't think it's ever too early, and I'm in the same boat - in AZ! Most experienced flying Tail but willing to learn a new slot, 4 1/2 hours 4-way in the tunnel all with Airspeed coaches with more coming this month, and a solid 250+ belly jumps (and now competition experience). Looking for an intermediate team for 2016... ;)

I've heard amazing things about SDD and definitely know they send a lot of teams every year. Just want to find the right team you know? Would you be able to put me in touch with who you flew with? Maybe they have an opening for me or know of one?
Thanks!