dmaline

Looking to Join A Team

Maybe its too early to put feelers out, but with Nationals just ending I thought I'd give it a shot.

Im newly relocated to Louisiana and I plan to make SDD/Spaceland my home DZs. I flew OC last season before I sustained an injury and am now in the process of getting back into the air.

I'm looking for a team to fly with, intermediate. Willing to learn new slot ... Or more than happy to stick with OC since I know it well. Good amount of tunnel time - mostly 4-way in the tunnel - and all coached time. Jumps have all been belly, 4-way and up. over 200 last year.

Feel free to reach out on here. Thanks.

If you need a team, if no one else can take you, and if you can find them....maybe you can join The A-Team

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Skydive Dallas fields a LOT of teams and has a large, super-awesome sky family. I live in Arizona and jump entirely at SDAZ, but was lucky enough to fly 6 of 10 rounds as the alternate for a Dallas 4-way team at Nationals this year in Eloy. I'd just met the Dallas crew but I felt welcome and at home with them right away. There is contact info on their webpage for people interested in teams (link: http://www.skydivedallas.com/experienced-skydivers/).

And on the looking for a team note: I don't think it's ever too early, and I'm in the same boat - in AZ! Most experienced flying Tail but willing to learn a new slot, 4 1/2 hours 4-way in the tunnel all with Airspeed coaches with more coming this month, and a solid 250+ belly jumps (and now competition experience). Looking for an intermediate team for 2016... ;)