FrontRoyalty

Seeking FS coaching on the East Coast

Remster

The East Coast is pretty big.

Where about?

Warm, somewhere that offers year round jumping like Florida. It's winter in VA and the pickins are slim this time of year. I like the idea of mixing tunnel time and jumping in the same trip, 3-4 day extended weekend type of thing. Spring is right around the corner, but I was looking for something in the mean time.

Today I wrapped up a one-hour session in the tunnel with Steve from Rhythm Skydiving. To say that I learned something would be an understatement. From the moment we began corresponding, Steve has been a pleasure to work with. I've without a doubt learned more in this hour than my entire, short, 48 jump career. Progressing from barely being able to sideslide properly, to performing light duty 4-way, I have learned more than I ever thought I could in so little time. I asked for TOP NOTCH training, and thats EXACTLY what I recieved. The entire session was a blast, full of smiles and laughter. I cannot recommend a Rhythm tunnel camp highly enough! Thanks Steve and Janette!