McCartney

Big Ways for Beginners/Intermediates

Don't know about Europe, but the Langar Boogie in May used to have 20ish ways happening all the time.

In the US: P3 runs camps a few times a year aimed at large formations http://www.p3skydiving.com/. Pro: awesome teaching format. Con: expensive

Nick Grillet and Melanie Curtis run camps a few times a year too, more in the 10-20 way range. You can find them easy enough on FB. Pro: small format. Con: not as structured as P3
Remster

I don't know your location, but you might try

masterskillscamp.com

Jeff jones has been running camps in the US and they're perfect for rw beginners.

I believe the next one is scheduled for October at Sky's the Limit.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

This Jeff Jones. I would like to get a course going in Europe. I live in France. Hit me up and lets see what we can accomplish. I do specialize in getting the beginner/intermediate market a certain set of skills and knowledge to progress rapidly and safely to the next level.

Perris offers a monthly event called the Mark & Darryld Bigways. This group meets one Sunday a month for 5 jumps. There is no charge beyond your jumps and a $10 fee for video. The object of the group is to introduce up and coming skydivers to safe and sane bigway flying, from two aircraft. There is a limit of 44 people, but the group is usually somewhere between mid twenties to mid thirties. It's not unusual for some highly experienced bigway fliers (like Dan BC) to join the group, both for the fun of it and to help out. For more information, go to the Perris website and follow links from the Experienced Jumpers page.

There is also a link to their written piece on bigway fundamentals, which IS required reading before you join the group. It's such a good read that P3 has adopted it for their bigway camps.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

There is also a link to their written piece on bigway fundamentals, which IS required reading before you join the group. It's such a good read that P3 has adopted it for their bigway camps.

This is the link (I believe) in case others are interested and want to save five minutes of searching for the page:

http://www.perrisorganizers.com/bigway-basics.html