EChen22

First (Beer) RW Jump

Had the pleasure of doing my first RW jump this weekend and had a BLAST!

Two very experienced jumpers took my little A-licensed self up on a nice 3-way and we had a ball. Think they enjoyed tossing me around the sky more than the actual points, especially since after the third one I forgot what to do next. :$ (Back to closed accordion! Wait, cat! No, wait, oh crap...) It's amazing how quickly you can screw things up, haha.

The jump broke off with a ceremonial fruit-looping of the newbie ... :P
You may never get rid of the butterflies, but you can teach them to fly in formation.

fruit looping the newbie?

I'm not sure what that is but it sounds like something you wouldn't want to admit happened to you.

I hope its not like donut hole'n. he'll be sore for a week!

She, but close. ;)
And no, nothing like that. Knew I was in trouble when I saw them both smile and nod at each other. They simply went into a stand and launched me, haha.
You may never get rid of the butterflies, but you can teach them to fly in formation.

Sounds like a blast man, some of the most fun I've had was the week I got my A license hitting up Zhills and doing about 8 two ways with some 60 year old bad ass. He had about 180 jumps to my 26, and we did fruitloops, horny gorilla, fuck you name it man. Not too many places can you do that kinda shit without it meaning something completely different heh heh!