StreetScooby

2011 USPA Nationals 4-way intermediate draw

I did intermediate 4-way at 2011 nationals and one of my teammates posted photos of the dive flow sheets on his Facebook page. They're a little hard to make out but understandable. If you PM me your email address I'll download them and send them to you. (Unless you find a simpler solution first!)

To get the most updated version, download the Competition Manual from the USPA website... here's the address: http://www.uspa.org/Portals/0/Downloads/Man_SCM_2011.pdf and then check for updates.

This might also be helpful: http://collegeskydiving.com/tips-from-the-pros/relative-work/12-4-way-basics

The second documents explains some things about "mirror images" that will help make sense of the USPA divepool.
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!

going to run the draw and see how you stack up to last year's talent?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

going to run the draw and see how you stack up to last year's talent?

Exactly... ;):)

that one was fairly meat and potatoes, so the scores didn't end up too high overall - it should give you a very good baseline

enjoy

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

that one was fairly meat and potatoes, so the scores didn't end up too high overall

It sucked, IMHO...:P

We just ran it finally. It took two different weekends.

It's a good draw for practicing the slow stackups. And the last rounds are most 'pointy'. Nice combo. It's the slowest 10 round draw we've done this year. 15 of the 16 blocks (all but 18). And only 12 of the 16 randoms (4 left over)