Naimanator

RW Literature?

Hello All,

I've been working really hard to refine my RW skills lately, especially in regards to 4 to 10-ways. I'd like to know if there is any print literature available or electronic lit that illustrates and describes the various possible linked exits. I.e. which grips should be taken by whom when trying to launch linked exits of various sizes. I also understand that there's a somewhat standard system of letters for describing certain formations and blocks that can be built and turned on RW dives. Is there literature somewhere of these formations and blocks?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Brian

Hi Brian,
there is more to RW / FS than "just" the formations themselves.
get your hands on Pat Works' litterature. Very interesting read, surprizingly still very actual after 20years :)

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Hi Brian,
there is more to RW / FS than "just" the formations themselves.
get your hands on Pat Works' litterature. Very interesting read, surprizingly still very actual after 20years :)

Thanks for the tip. However, I didn't use the word "just" in my original post anywhere. I'm not sure if you meant to imply that I was taking a myopic view of what goes into making an RW/FS jump successful or not. As far as this literature by Pat Works; do you have any suggestion as to where I might be able to find it? Is it a published book or is it something handed down from person to person that I'm going to need to ask around and find a copy from someone who knows someone who knows someone, etc?

oh no I wasn't implying anything (I am pretty myopic myself). Discovered "recently" Works work, and just love it.

You can find an online version of "United We Fall", which is massive :)
I just got from Amazon (the online bookstore, not the samming-sammich hunter) The Art Of Freefall Relative Work

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM