gkbri

8 Way Tunnel TrainIng with Paraclete XP

The Paraclete XP/Golden Knights 4 on 4   8-way camp is designed to give basic foundational skills to get you started in 8-way.
The entire time will be flown as 8-way in the 4 on 4 format. Coaches will be Kirk Verner and John D’Annunzio from XP8 and Brian Krause and Sean Sweeney from the Golden Knights. We will start with basic setups and positioning drills. Once the groups look proficient with that then we will move into block techniques.
Skills that we will work on during the camp:
• Cross referencing
• Key Discipline
• Targeting
• Timing
• Block Basics
• Briefing and Debriefing techniques
• Team Dynamics
• Competition  preparation
What the 4 on 4 format does for you:
• Gives immediate feedback
• Allows you to fly as a piece partner with a coach
• Allows you to fly across from a coach for communication
• Allows you to apply power
* Each 8-way group will fly 2 hours over the camp and will be done by 3pm on Sunday.
Cost of this camp is $975.00USD
To reserve your slot email us at [email protected] or [email protected]

An unsolicited note in support of these camps:

My wife is addicted to these camps... I think she has done 3 and has a 4th planned. She always comes back happy.

As a personal note..... Hell, I have Open 8way experience (Silver medal in Open) and I thought about going to these just because it looks like fun. Where else are you going to be able to tunnel with World Class folks and learn some great skills with little to no organizing effort on your part? I ran an 8way team for two years (Dallas Rogue), and have coached 8way teams for years and both enterprises took a BUNCH of organization.... It is a very attractive idea to let someone else do all the BS and just show up and have fun.

If you have ANY interest in 8way... This will simply be the best learning environment you could hope for and will be some of the fastest and best 8way you will ever do, unless you enlist.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Matt,
The camps are built upon eight individuals broken into two teams. We try to pair experience( jump numbers, prior experience in 4/8 way) into the ability groups. There are no prerequisites for the camps only the desire to learn and have a lot of fun. We have been running them every month since January and have had great success. Currently, we are waiting on some dates that the four of us can commit to in May, June and July. We have also had the opportunity to work with Perris Moxie and the Monster Energy 8 Way Team. I will post a list of dates as soon as we get scheduling worked out.

Ron,
Thanks for the Reply. The camps are deigned to flow as much information as possible to the participants and have great time doing it. You might be surprised how fast people can go!