FLYNFISH

ROGER PONCE will organize the DELAND POPS World Record 2012

Thursday, November 10th - Tuesday, November 13th

Roger will design the formation, approve Captains, approve Jumper Selection, lead Dirt Dive practices and conduct Video Debrief Analysis.

Carey Peck and Team Captains are very excited to have Roger's leadership at this year's WR at Skydive Deland.

Register at: cpeckskydiving.webspawner.com
Jumper Approval is NOW in progress.
email: [email protected]

I'm posting this here to add to the above and to make sure the word is out for this weekend....

Hi gang,
I’ll be selecting 22 people for the POP’s world record jumps for Nov of this year. On May the 12th I will be jumping at Skydive the Farm and have 7 slots left as of today (May 3rd) we are hoping to do 18 ways.

This is a no charge, other than kicking in for video, chance to come strut your stuff! We will do 5 jumps with video review.

Later in the year we will be doing formation warm up jumps for the people that have attended one of the Farm events.

This is open to anyone of POP’s age with desire and talent to be on a 120 way. Generally at least 500 jumps, current, and having been on a 20 way.

The selection this year will be much more intense. Roger Ponce will be the head organizer and will be in charge of selections after captain sign off. It really should be a great event.

PM me here if you’re interested.

Fortson Rumble
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little